Electronic Arts – Senior Cinematic Artist/Animation Lead (January 2020 – Present)
• Continuing to work on previs, character and camera animation. Designating shot work and reviewing all animation work on the cinematics marketing team in Vancouver. Using python scripting to formulate a robust pipeline and set of tools for the animation team. This involves automating a number of tasks, including and not limited to; giving fellow animators better access to a previs library with generalist resources, exporting character/prop/camera animations, perforce submission within Maya, and asset management.
Electronic Arts – Cinematic Artist/Animator (December 2017 – January 2020)
• Animating cameras and characters, previs, and enhancing motion capture performances in Maya and MotionBuilder. Working inside of the Frostbite game engine to produce trailers, tv ads, and other marketing content for a variety of EA titles. Projects include Star Wars Squadrons, Jedi Fallen Order, Anthem, FIFA, Dead Space, and Dragon Age.
Darkhorse10 Pictures – Animator/Senior Layout (March 2017 – December 2017)
• Character, vehicle, and camera animation. Motion editing. Heading up previsualization for film
and television using Motionbuilder and Maya.
Goldtooth Creative – Animator/Layout (March 2016 – March 2017)
• Keyframe character animation, camera animation, previs and motion editing for commercials,
trailers, and game cinematics. Projects include Mass Effect: Andromeda, Gears of War 4,
State of Decay 2, & Game of War.
Pixeldust Studios – 3D Animator/Generalist (October 2014-February 2016)
• Worked in Maya, Zbrush, and After Effects to deliver broadcast ready work to clients.
• Tasks include modeling, animating, lighting, fluid simulation, rendering, comping, post work and some motion graphics work.