Darkhorse10 Pictures – Animator/Senior Layout (March 2017 – Present)
• Character, vehicle, and camera animation. Motion editing. Heading up previsualization for film
and television using Motionbuilder and Maya.
Goldtooth Creative – Animator/Layout (March 2016 – March 2017)
• Keyframe character animation, camera animation, previs and motion editing for commercials,
trailers, and game cinematics. Projects include Mass Effect: Andromeda, Gears of War 4,
State of Decay 2, & Game of War.
Pixeldust Studios – 3D Animator/Generalist (October 2014-February 2016)
• Worked in Maya, Zbrush, and After Effects to deliver broadcast ready work to clients.
• Tasks include modeling, animating, lighting, fluid simulation, rendering, comping, post work and some motion graphics work
Pixeldust Studios – 3D Art Intern (Summer 2013)
• Modeled 3D architecture in Maya and rotoscoped in After Effects for clients.
Ogilvy Washington – On-call Freelancer, Jr. Digital Designer (2010 – Present)
• Worked as the youngest designer at Ogilvy. Have worked on a variety of projects for clients that include BP, IRS, Ford, and BlueCross.
• Created site comps, banner ads, flash ads, TV spots, and infographics.
• Integral member of production meetings, brainstorming sessions, and client meetings.
Ogilvy Washington – Digital Design Intern (2008-2009)
Maya 2017 – Advanced knowledge. Character animation, modeling, hIK/3rd party plugins for mocap integration, bifrost, retopo, UV, basic rigging, and solid understanding of shading networks and rendering. MotionBuilder 2018 – Mocap cleanup, data manipulation, ragdoll, retargeting, and live streaming. Vicon Blade 2.6 – Performance solving/cleanup, operating capture studio, and data management. ZBrush 4R7 – Organic/Hard surface sculpting, texturing, exporting maps, and retopo. Adobe CC – Proficiency in Photoshop, comping in After Effects, and Illustrator.